The Man Himself

The Man Himself
Contemplating the Universe with the help of a cotton candy beard.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Countdown

Ok, folks, surgery is set for 11:00 a.m. Thursday morning. Nick will be surrounded by family at the hospital and one of his best friends will be there until they call him (and me and Michael) into the prep area.  We know that all of you will be with him in spirit and we thank you immensely.

I'll be updating throughout the day. Automatic updates go out around 9:15p.m. no matter how many I post during the day. I'll see if I can send those out manually, but if you don't get anything during the afternoon please check back to the site directly.

Thanks and love,
~Jeannette

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE you guys! Nick is going to rock this! I just asked for prayers on our blog. Hope that's ok!

    ReplyDelete